Thursday, February 10, 2011

MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE BY NICHOLAS SPARK


A deeply moving novel about the love and passion. A lady name Thersa find the bottle near a sea shore in which a message written by Garret Blake. Firstly she ignored it but lastly find her way to know more about the person who written it. Here is little backgournd odf the message shes recieved in the bottle. She got the message from a bottle she on the beach vacation. the Message says: "My dearest Catherine, I miss you my darling, as I always do, but today is particularly hard because the ocean has been singing to me, and the song is that of our life together... "

This is a love story filled with anger, confusion, hope, fears, all wrapped into one. In 1999 a movie based on the novel was also made with the same title as the novel.

1 comment:

  1. Seems to be a great book for sure, hope other books of Nicholas Spark are similar and as interesting as the Message in a Bottle....

    Books Online

    ReplyDelete