Friday, April 30, 2010

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Review by Punnet


This review is one of my friend Puneet, I met him on my way to Ludhiana from Pathankot in a bus, he was reading some programming book (C++ I think), I asked him if its his exam today and we had a brief conversation. That small conversation was the beginning of a friendship. He was doing B.Tech that time.

Recently I came to know from his orkut profile that he has keen interest in reading and I requested him to send me review of his favorite novels. Here comes the first in the series:

"One of the best novels i ever read till date, written by Paulo Coelho. This novel was his first best seller that made earlier creations of him also popular in market.. this novel is quite spiritual... it deals with how a child has many dreams but as he grows, due to many other responsibilities he has to give up his chase of dreams... But a successful person is one who is in lifelong pursuit of his dreams.... Each and every line of this novel has some message in it... quite motivational for people who are depressed cos of failures in life or some other misfortunes.... will take not more than 8 hours to read this 200 paged novel but u will remember it for rest of your life.... its a masterpiece "

No comments:

Post a Comment